A six month program for participants hoping to develop their own individual writing projects. Split into monthly meet-ups on the second Thursday of each month, this program is meant to be a safe creative workspace where writers share their work in a group setting led by instructor Nate Estabrooks. In this 6-session advanced course, writers will be guided through modules that help develop their craft and writing abilities in order to master the medium with words.
Participants should also submit a writing sample (30 page project, draft script or outline) by the registration deadline. Please email your project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 9th - Outline
- August 13th - First Draft
- September 10th - Pitching
- October 8th - Second Draft
- November 12th - Packaging
- December 10th - Table Read Finale
- A laptop with a microphone and/or webcam and an internet connection*
- Zoom Account (register for the free account here). Link for the virtual classroom will be sent to participants on Wednesday July 8th.
This course is an interactive learning experience. Much like our in person courses, we expect that all participants are engaging and interacting with the instructor and other participants throughout the course's duration. This means interested registrants must have access to a webcam or microphone and have them both on to be eligible to participate. You can expect each course to have introductions, room for questions and discussion.
If group interaction is not necessarily something you are comfortable with we encourage you to access our free archived workshops.