Registration Policy / How to Register
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, and may be done online or in person at SAW Video. Enrolment is limited.
- To reserve a spot, course fees must be paid in full.
- Payment may be made in person at SAW Video, online or by mail or telephone.
- Payment in person may be made by cash, cheque, Interac, MasterCard or Visa.
- Payment by mail may only be made by cheque to SAW Video.
- Members must provide SAW Video with: i. payment in full, and ii. a completed registration form, on or before the registration deadline.
- Non-members should include a completed membership form with their registration. Non-members must provide SAW Video with: i. payment in full, ii. a completed registration form, and iii. a completed membership form, on or before the registration deadline. A Basic Membership form can be found HERE.
- Workshop dates, times and instructors are subject to change.
- Registered workshop participants will be notified by telephone or e-mail of any change in date or time.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made with less than five business days’ notice.
- Cancellations made at least five business days prior to the workshop will receive a full refund.
- SAW Video reserves the right to cancel a workshop, in which case a full refund of workshop fees will be provided.