This 4-part content creation course will take multi-disciplined creatives through very important stages in their creative journey. Participants will be exploring the stages of starting a new creative project while picking up new creative skills to support that journey. We'll look further into how to establish a unique brand for our creative work while remaining true to our authentic story and how best to connect and engage with the creative community to maximize our reach!
- Week 1 - Taking the leap to launch a creative endeavour
- Week 2 - Establishing Your Brand: What sets you apart?
- Week 3 - Connecting to the Creative Community
- Week 4 - Maximizing Your Reach
- A laptop with a microphone and/or webcam and an internet connection*
- Zoom Account (register for the free account here). Link for the virtual classroom will be sent to participants on Tuesday September 15th.
This course is an interactive learning experience. Much like our in person courses, we expect that all participants are engaging and interacting with the instructor and other participants throughout the course's duration. This means interested registrants must have access to a webcam or microphone and have them both on to be eligible to participate. You can expect each course to have introductions, room for questions and discussion.