This compacted version of SAW Video's Advanced Screenwriting was created for individuals hoping to develop their own individual writing projects in a smaller group and at a faster pace. Split into monthly lunch time meet-ups on the third Thursday of each month, this program is meant to be a safe creative workspace where writers share their work in a group setting led by instructor Nate Estabrooks. In this 3-session advanced course, writers will be guided through modules that help develop their craft and writing abilities in order to master the medium with words.
Participants should submit a writing sample (30 page project, draft script or outline) by the registration deadline. Please email your project to email@example.com.
- October 15th - Outline/Pitching
- November 19th - First Draft
- December 17th - Second Draft
- A laptop with a microphone and/or webcam and an internet connection*
- Zoom Account (register for the free account here). Link for the virtual classroom will be sent to participants on October 14th.
*Virtual Participation: This course is an interactive learning experience. You can expect each course to have introductions, room for questions and discussion.